How To Hard Reset Huawei Y625:
If your cell phone is too slow or having problem like it’s related so first of all try your best before going to shop.Now we are showing you how to Hard Reset your cell phone at home.Now we are showing six steps to Hard Reset Your Huawei Y625 cell phone.Check six steps below………..
- Now it’s the time to turn your cell phone off.
- Wait approximately ten seconds then you hold and press Volume Up + Power button at a time for a couple of seconds.
- Hold the buttons until screen will appear.
- Select using Volume buttons option “wipe data/factory reset“, and confirm that with Power button.we are providing you it’s picture below…….
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” option with volume up and down button.then select with power off button.
- At the end, select “reboot system now” option to reboot or restart your cell phone.
Now you are successfully reset your cell phone.If this post is helpful to you the please share this post to other friends and family members etc.